Get Your Sleep Blessed!



Assalamu'alaikum, hey-ho everybody!


I just check my old blog and found something good to share. So it's a repost and also a throwback to the junior high moments in Al-Izzah boarding school :')) *cried*, I also edit some of those to make it more complete. I took one of my material in Akhlak lesson, taught by Ustadzah Nisfah. It's about proper behaviour prior to sleep for muslims. Taken from hadits book Riyadhus Shalihin, and we learned the hadith too! So these are pretty reasonable to do, live from Rasulullah PBUH :))) Honestly I still do these till now in high school, some are no, awkwk pardon my over-honest statement. Nah, read on readers :D

1. Brush your teeth, I don't need to tell you why should we do it, aite?
2. Still did in your toilet, take a pee. This little thing will comfort you during your sleep.
3. Take ablution completely. Because sleeping is similar with "dead", find yourself pure enough for this temporary-dead.
4. Make sure your bed is clean and tidy before you sleep on it. Use the bed-beater. Who knows about dust, pin, insects lieing in your bed?
5. Pray before sleep. My mother taught me to read al-Fatihah, al-Ikhlas, Ayat Kursi, al-Falaq, an-Naas, and al-Insyirah prior to sleep. She also prayed for our success and better life both in this world and the hereafter.
6. Think about what did you do in your whole day. Introspection. What kindness I've done today? Am I hurt someone by oral or attitude? Am I better enough than yesterday?
7. Next, planning. Plan what you wanna do tomorrow, think about your goals tomorrow and what do you have to do for your goals?
8. Face to your right side or kiblat.
9. Bismillah, you are ready for good dream and your sleep would blessed by Allah :D Inshaa Allah.
10. Please don't sleep too late! Or hm, don't make it your habit. Don't lie your stomach on the body. Those are not good for your health.

Okay, I hope those things beneficial for you. It'll be my pleasure if you do those things, also my jariyah merit hehehehehehehe.

Byeee, find your sleep blessed guys :D

Komentar

Postingan Populer