What a Life

It's been a long-long-long time, Dear.

Several problems catch me up. I'm the only student who get remidial test of maths. Fortunately I got perfect score. But still, because I was join remidial test and the maximum score for remidial-student is only 80. Okay then. Thank God.

Today, Thu, 18th September 2014, my classmates got a nuclear bomb. Hehe, you call me alay, lebay, over acting you name it. Yes I am. All day long, we got test in every lesson. First is citizen, 40 questions. Terrific enough. Second is maths test that spent our 2 hours lesson + break time. You know what, DIFFICULT ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH TO DESCRIBE HOW THE QUESTION WAS.
Third, hadith. We've to memorize in front of the teacher. Then akhlak or attitude lesson. Alhamdulillah the test was delayed. Changed by exercise.

I feel homesick, by the way. I wanna home. My parents are going to hajj until 3th November 2014. Zehra will accompanied by my grandma. Poor him, I really sorry can't keep you because of the distance, My Brother. But Allah is the best keeper. I'm sure He'll keep you safely.


Oh Allah. I really need to improve my English. Help me cross over this such beautiful life by all your light and guidance. One more, keep my parents in Your land, lighten their pray, and make them closer to You.

Ummi Papa, selamat sampai Makkah Al-Mukarramah dan Madinah Al-Munawarah ya. Semoga bisa jadi haji yang mabrur. Do'akan anak-anakmu menyusul menemui Baitullah. Salam untuk Ka'bah ya Mi, Pa, aku juga rindu ingin bertemu. Safe flight, ibadah yang nyaman, get closer to Allah. I love you both, and also waiting for you back to Indonesia,
s a f e l y.

Komentar

Postingan Populer